- Rank: Associate Professor
- Education: PhD, The University of Arizona, 2014.
- Research Areas: Sociocultural aspects of education, Transnationalism and Education and Second Language Acquisition.
- Office Hours: Mondays & Wednesdays 1:30-4:00pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandra L. Soto Santiago joined the department in 2014. She is a UPRM and English Department alumnus, with an undergraduate degree in English Literature and a Master of Arts in English Education (MAEE). She completed her PhD in Anthropology and Education at the University of Arizona in Tucson. She is a member of the Centro para la Investigación del Bilingüismo y Aprendizaje (CeIBA).