- Rank: Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Education: Ed.D. University of Cincinnati 2000
- Research Areas: Critical Pedagogy, ESL, Postcolonial Theory, Ecocriticism
- Office: CH-110A Ext: 3088
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephania Uwakweh received her B.Sc. at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka; M.A. at the University of Lagos; MAEE at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez; and Ed.D. at the University of Cincinnati. Stephania possesses a Secondary English Teaching license issued by the Puerto Rico Department of Education. She has taught at all levels and in diverse cultures in her fifteen-year teaching career. Stephania Uwakweh is currently an adjunct professor at the English Department, UPRM, and a secondary English teacher at CROEM, the specialized school for Science and Math in Mayaguez. At sundry times since 2008, she has taught courses in Advanced English, Writing for the Communications Media, and Creative Writing. Stephania and her husband are blessed with four children.