Our Mechanical Engineering undergraduate program, revised in 2015, requires that all students complete 159 credits of coursework toward completion of the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Program Educational Objectives
The faculty of the Department strives to continuously improve our undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering. The educational objectives reflect the needs, and have been reviewed by, among others, the Advisory Board, the faculty, and the students:
- * Interact and function in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- * Address the challenges of fast moving changes and newly emerging areas in the profession.
- * Provide quality and ethical contributions to the profession, society and engineering knowledge base.
- * Become leaders and team-builders.
- * Be self-motivated to pursue lifelong learning.