Electronic Resource Center (CRE)
The CRE is located on the first floor, left side of the Library. It provides access to a variety of online resources. Priority is given to campus faculty, students and staff. All visitors who wish to use the CRE facilities must first obtain a special permission card from the Library Administrative Office. The CRE reserves the right to permit or deny access to any user.
View CRE service hours...
- Consultation by library personnel on database usage
- Printer and photocopy basic troubleshooting
- Windows Computers
- Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Paint
- Printers: print directly from computers, scan documents and send to your email. Click here to view our Photocopying/Printing Policies and Fees.
- Photocopy machines with USB feature
- Private study carrels for faculty and graduate student use only for a limited time of hours
- Computing resources are to be used by faculty, students and staff members only for educational, instructional, service, research and other purposes related to the university community
- All users must abide by and comply with the Information Technologies Center (CTI, in Spanish) Telecommunications Regulations and Policies
- Computers have a 1.5 hours usage limit with additional time assigned by service desk personnel
- All printer and photocopy machine users are expected to abide and comply by the Copyright Law. Copyright notices are displayed near all printers and photocopy machines.
- The Center reserves the right to reclaim workstations being used for other purposes.
- UPRM ID is needed in order to use CRE PC's.