Produce Safety Alliance (PSA) Train-the-Tainer Course
University of Puerto Rico
August 29th to 30th, 2017.
- Location: Darlington Building, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico 00680
- Registration fee (in US Dollars): $ 280
- All registrations include training materials, 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 4 coffee breaks,
refreshments and certification of course attendance issued by AFDO.
PSA Trainer Application Form
- In preparation for our course, please take a few minutes
and fill out the PSA Trainer Application form.
- This form is required for trainers to receive the Produce Safety Alliance
Certificate of Course Completion and to offer PSA Grower Training Courses.
Please pay particular attention to three things:
- Double check the spelling of your name. AFDO will print your
certificate directly from this information.
- Double check the address to which you want your certificate mailed.
AFDO will mail your certificate directly to the address you provide.
- Provide thorough answers on the application. This information will be
evaluated, should you choose to become a PSA Lead Trainer.
Course registration form
Your browser is extremely outdated and should be updated immediately for
the correct viewing of this and many other web pages. Please download the
latest update for your browser.