- With over 12,500 members from around the globe, INFORMS is the leading international association for professionals in operations research and analytics.
Gives consumers the knowledge, skills and tools to make sound financial decisions via educational programs and research to help consumers achieve their financial goals
The Institute for Quantitative Investment Research is a nonprofit educational organisation. Since 1988 it has supported the development and practical application of quantitative investment techniques
- Research that advances the state-of-the-art in the field, applying AI to products and to new domains, and developing tools to ensure that everyone can access AI.
- The nation’s largest philanthropy dedicated solely to health. Supporting research and programs targeting some of America’s most pressing health issues.
- INET carefully incubates new economic thinking, working to guide the field away from economic orthodoxy so that it can free itself of inertia and past failures.
- Founded in 1933, AIER educates Americans on the value of personal freedom, free enterprise, property rights, limited government and sound money. It’s ongoing scientific research demonstrates the importance of these principles in advancing peace, prosperity and human progress.
The Foundation has an abiding interest in elevating the nation’s understanding of the need for economic education. It will support programs that raise various public’s participation in economic education and/or create a demand for greater economic literacy.
- The Australian Research Council (ARC) has the purpose to grow knowledge and innovation for the benefit of the Australian community through funding the highest quality research, assessing the quality, engagement and impact of research and providing advice on research matters.
APS members work at the frontiers of science to advance our understanding of life and health. Their efforts are leading to treatments for the deadliest and most debilitating diseases affecting humans and enhancing our understanding of topics like genetics, neuroscience, obesity and sex differences.
- Ford Foundation believes in the inherent dignity of all people. But around the world, too many people are excluded from the political, economic, and social institutions that shape their lives. Across eight decades, their mission has sought to reduce poverty and injustice, strengthen democratic values, promote international cooperation, and advance human achievement.
- The Office of Research Administration’s mission is to provide leadership and support in the development, execution and operation of programs in sponsored research, technology transfer and economic development throughout the University of Missouri-St. Louis. The office has seamlessly combined support for research, commercialization, economic development and aspects of federal relations responsibilities into a single efficient unit.
- The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers research, study and teaching opportunities in over 140 countries to recent graduates and graduate students. A network of over 1,650 volunteer Fulbright Program Advisers on campuses nationwide assist in the recruitment and advisement of applicants.
- The mission of the Sheth Foundation is to support the academic scholarship, publications, education and research of tax-exempt, publicly-supported educational organizations, primarily focusing on the discipline of marketing, by providing support to grant awarding Recipient Organizations.
- The Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST) are the highest honors bestowed by the United States government given to science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and/or computer science teachers. The award recognizes that those teachers have both deep content knowledge of the subjects they teach and the ability to motivate and enable students to be successful in those areas.
- The American Educational Research Association (AERA), a national research society, strives to advance knowledge about education, to encourage scholarly inquiry related to education, and to promote the use of research to improve education and serve the public good.
- The Faculty Resource Network (FRN) at New York University is an award-winning professional development initiative that sponsors programs for faculty members from a consortium of over 50 colleges and universities. The Network hosts lectures, symposia, and intensive seminars, all of which are designed to improve the quality of teaching and learning at its member and affiliate institutions.
- Committed to educating and developing leaders and builders of enterprises who create value for their stakeholders and society at large; equally committed to developing new scholars and teachers, and to creating and disseminating pathbreaking knowledge, concepts, and tools which advance the understanding and practice of management; we accomplish this through our faculty research and PhD programs.
- The University Grants Committee (UGC) is the non statutory body which advises the Government of the SAR on the funding and strategic development of higher education in Hong Kong. In this role, the UGC works with Institutions, the Administration and the Community to promote excellence in the higher education sector, with a view to establishing Hong Kong as the education hub of the region and to nurturing high quality people to promote the economic and social development of Hong Kong.