Innovative Educators is a platform to access multiple Webinars for professional enrichment. It is subsidized by the proposal Title V: DEF: Pathways to Success: RUMbos para el ÉXITO and that you can freely access. The Webinars will be validated by the CEP and submitted for Government Ethics hours (for teachers only).
INSTRUCTIONS TO ACCESS:
- Go to the website www.innovativeeducators.org
- Select the circle of the profile (menu at the top right), then select and open the “Create Account” link.
- Provide the data to open an account in the system using your UPR email (@upr.edu). You will receive an email confirming your subscription to the system.
- Enter Innovative Educators and sign in again. Search by title the “Webinar” you want to see.
FOR LIVE WEBINARS:
- Choose the “Go2K Members” purchase option. Press “Register” and in the “Chekout” in the “Discount” part write the code UPR17.
- Fill in the contact information. Click on “Continue to Payment Method” and then “Complete Order”.
Once the webinar is finished, please send the following information to the firstname.lastname@example.org with the presentation:
Name of the webinar taken:
Date (when it was given):
What time it started and ended:
Total accumulated hours:
Identify if you are a teacher / non-teacher / student: