Take advantage of this opportunity to network with professionals from the Puerto Rican Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (PRTESOL).
PRTESOL is a non profit dedicated to:
- promoting scholarship and professional development
- providing opportunities for study and research
- disseminating information on the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- improving instruction in ELL programs
- coordinating information with local, stateside, and international organizations
- promoting the recognition of English as an additional language
The 2022 PRTESOL Northern Chapter Annual Conference: “Effective Strategies for Advocating, Teaching, and Learning” will be held on Saturday, March 26, 2022, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm through the Zoom platform. They will have amazing presenters from the United States and Puerto Rico that will share their knowledge. They will also be hosting a coffee break where participants will be able to interact with peers and network.