They will cover a variety of topics and formats that include:
- Search workshops for sources of funds
- Proposal writing
- Panels on the efficient management of a research group
- Techniques for the recruitment of undergraduate and graduate students
- Forums on topics in favor of a sustainable research culture
The Academy has fraternization activities in order to promote collaborations, promote effective communication, discussion of ideas and bonds of solidarity among researchers.
This program seeks to pair a new recruitment faculty or that wishes to reinsert itself into the research activity of the UPRM with an experienced and successful faculty in research.
With this, we get the mentor to advise and direct the mentee through:
- Reading and editing your proposals
- Scientific articles
- Teaching plan
- Among other issues
Is Recommended to:
- New hiring teachers
- Wish to start as researchers and receive mentoring
We have the participation of 15 mentor teachers and 17 mentees, for a total of 32 members.
If you are interested in belonging or collaborating with the Mentoring Program of the Research Academy, please enter the following link to begin your registration through the online platform:
Once you have registered, we will begin the matching process and find a mentor that best suits your needs.
We hope to see you in our activities.
Sylvia Rodríguez-Abudo, PhD- Research Academy Coordinator
Canny Bellido – CEP Coordinator
Jaquelina Álvarez – Associate Coordinator CEP