ARMY ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS
Whether you’re a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student’s merit and grades, not financial need.
Army ROTC scholarships consist of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- $10,000 per year for Room and board
- $1,200 per year for books and supplies
- $420 stipend per academic month for living expenses
Army ROTC scholarships include a . Non-scholarship Cadets in ROTC advanced courses (3rd and 4th year) also qualify.
Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP)
“Simultaneous” means students who are at the same time:
- full-time college students (sophomore, junior, senior, or grad students)
- currently serving (or willing to enlist) in the USAR or ARNG
- enrolled in Army ROTC
Upon college graduation, you will be commissioned as an officer in the Army, and have the option of either serving full-time on Active Duty, or part-time in the Army Reserves or Army National Guard.
- Drill pay ($320.12)
- ROTC stipend ($420)
- GI Bill Kicker ($350)
- Officer training in your unit
- Non-deployable status—your college education won’t be interrupted by deployment
*ALL Scholarships and Incentives are contingent upon an applicant being medically qualified, physically fit, and in attendance for all ROTC functions*