PhD, Civil Engineering, University of Texas, Austin, Texas, August 2006.
MSCE, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, January, 1998.
BSCE, University of Puerto Rico – Mayagüez, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, May 1996.
- Assistant Professor in Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering Department, University of Puerto Rico – Mayaguez, August 2006-Present
- Teaching and Research Assistant, Geotechnical Engineering Area, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, 1999-2006.
- Teaching Assistant, Geotechnical Engineering area, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 1996-1999.
- Research Assistant, Environmental Laboratory, US Army Corps of Engineers Waterways Experiment Station, Vicksburg, MS, Summer 1996.
JJ&G Const Inc. (Consulting):
- Work with the CPM for a construction project consisting of building and remodeling house complex. Project name “Comunidad del Tokio” Lajas, Puerto Rico (2006-2007).
- Evaluation of soil study to develop cost estimates for construction of pipes used to carry run off water to the treatment plant in Yauco PR (January 2009).
- Assist with CPM using Primavera Program P6 for project related with modernization of Santiago Rivera Garcia School in Yauco (January 2011).
- Highest Honors (GPA 4.0/4.0), PhD Graduation, Civil Engineering, University of Texas, Austin, Texas.
- Wilda & Raymond Dawson Presidential Scholarship Recipient, University of Texas, Austin, Texas (2002).
- Highest Honors (GPA 4.0/4.0), MSCE Graduation, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (1998).
- Highest Honors, BSCE Graduation, University of Puerto Rico – Mayagüez, PR (1996).
- Graduate Studies (PhD) Scholarship Recipient, University of Puerto Rico – Mayagüez, PR (1996).
- Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society Induction, University of Puerto Rico – Mayagüez, PR (1994)
- Camacho, B. I., Stokoe, K.H., Holder, J. T “Stiffness Measurement of Artificially Cemented Uniform Sand as Measured with Stress Wave Velocities” (In progress)
- Camacho, B. I., Paredes-Ceron, A.C. “Efecto de la compactación en la resistencia al corte no drenada de arena limosa,“ Revista Internacional de Desastres Naturales, Accidentes e Infraestructura Civil (Revised-in Spanish)