PhD Candidate (All But Dissertation) in Geomatics Engineering, Purdue University – West Lafayette (2003- present )
MS in Photogrammetry and GI, Purdue University – West Lafayette (1994).
BS in Surveying and Topography, University of Puerto Rico – Mayaguez (1992).
- Began service on faculty in 1994 as an Instructor.
- In 2003 received advancement in rank to Associate Professor.
- Was on leave of absence, from 2003 until 2007, to pursue a doctoral degree in surveying.
- Returned to faculty in fall of 2007.
- In 2012 received advancement in rank to full professor.
- Selected by the students as Best Professor on two continuous academic years, 2010-11 and 2011-12.