The Computer Assisted Instruction and Research Laboratory (CAIReL) is a laboratory for the transmission and support of teaching and research. The purpose of this laboratory consists of substantively improving the quality of teaching and research in minority universities at all levels. Both students and teachers benefit from this project.
The laboratory’s objectives are the following:
- Increase the student’s level of visualization by using multiple mediums of transmitting information: textual, audio and animated.
- Allow the instructor to use different methods to transmit knowledge and stimulate learning.
- Increase the level of attention and concentration of the student, involving all senses and feelings.
- Increase the level of participation of the student in the class.
- Better the student’s academic performance by incorporating new educational techniques.