Interesting opportunity to learn about a number of federal funding resources supporting Green Infrastructure and Nature-Based Solutions. Please consider joining this webinar next week. The link to register is embedded below.
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Time: 11:00 – 12:30 PM, EDT
During this webcast, members of the EPA Green Infrastructure Federal Collaborative will discuss funding and technical assistance opportunities that advance the implementation of green infrastructure and nature-based solutions. Attendees will learn how federal programs are helping build vibrant and resilient communities with programs that support the design, construction, and maintenance of green infrastructure. Breakout sessions hosted by Collaborative members will provide attendees with the opportunity to pose questions and interact directly with relevant federal agencies.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: Sarah Watling, Bradley Dean, Charley Carson, Josh Human
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration: Matt Chasse
- Natural Resources Conservation Service: Russel Ames, Kevin Farmer
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Mindy Simmons
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: Jorge Morales, B. Cory Schwartz, Seema Thomas
- U.S. Economic Development Administration: Naomi Friedman
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Wynne Miller, Robyn DeYoung, Ellie Flaherty, Karen Fligger, Michael Goralczyk, Santina Wortman, Samantha Rachko