The Summer Transportation Internship Program for Diverse Groups (STIPDG) application for students is now open. Eligible students may apply here. The deadline for student applications is January 31, 2022. Students must apply through the portal to be considered for the program.
- Summer 2022 Program Dates: June 6 – August 12, 2022
- STIPDG is a paid internship opportunity for undergraduate, graduate and law students to get hands-on experience in public service while learning more about transportation challenges and advancements in the U.S.
- To be eligible, students must be currently enrolled in a degree-granting program of study at an accredited U.S. institution of higher education recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Interns will engage in either in-person or remote work as directed by mentors and program guidelines. It has not yet been determined if the Summer 2022 program will be in-person or virtual.
Dates and Deadlines
- Application deadline: January 31, 2022
- Final candidate selection: March–April, 2022
- Internship start date: June 6, 2022
- Internship end date: August 12, 2022
Additional information is available at: https://twc.edu/programs/summer-transportation-internship-program-diverse-groups