Available positions with Aireko:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Project Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Assistant Project Manager (APM) will be working directly with our Project Managers to assist in the planning and oversight of our projects. In this position, you will be expected to coordinate compliance efforts with local governing authorities, develop and maintain project labor plans and produce and update project drawings. The APM will serve as the quarterback for the site work and be the main point of contact with the client during the construction phase.
- Work directly with our Operations teams in the planning and execution of projects.
- Estimates materials, equipment, and labor needed to determine project costs.
- Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Responsible for onsite management of all subcontractors and third party labor.
- Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Monitors project progress and ensures design specifications and safety standards are met.
- Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is required
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in the construction industry or similar position
- Lean Construction experience is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office products
JOB SUMMARY: The Surveyor is a professional specialized in the field of surveying that consists of carrying out studies and inspection for the collection of geospatial data to be used in the preparation of land survey plans.
- Make precise measurements and determine the perimeter limits of properties or land.
- Provide data pertinent to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, altitude, or dimension of land or land features on the earth’s surface or location near the earth’s surface for engineering, land evaluation, and construction purposes.
- Review past test records to ensure data accuracy.
- Prepare maps and reports and present the results to the Project Engineer.
- Provide guidance to field staff.
- Collaborate with engineers on various projects.
- Perform any other task, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and/or with a specialty in Surveying.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in land surveying.
SUMMARY: This Project Manager will lead all construction phase administrative activities in aqueducts and sewer projects. This position will include project management duties for both in-house (PME) and sub-consultant trades.
- Responsible of the day-to-day operations of the project, supervise all construction organization from planning to scheduling and budget by enforcing safety and quality for sewer projects.
- Develop and implement site logistics and planning procedures.
- Develop the project organizational structure and accountability and supervise that the work is performed in compliance with all requirements established on the contract documents and specifications.
- Prepares and controls the management of personnel, materials, equipment and production.
- Plans and coordinates with anticipation the details of the project with subcontractors, suppliers, designers and clients.
- Carries out estimates, requests and analyze quotations, and participate in the bid pricing process.
- Plans, supervises and stimulates the compliance of occupational safety and environmental norms.
- Prepare schedules, chart of accounts, purchasing plans, submittals log and breakdown for payment.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in aqueducts and sewer projects.
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment.
SUMMARY: The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel, subcontractors, inspectors, and consultants as necessary to successfully complete the project on time, on budget, and to the highest degree of customer satisfaction. This position is involved in the construction capacity revision until project closure.
- Oversees all construction in the field, including scheduling subcontractors, resolving daily job site issues, and inspecting all work during construction to ensure conformance with plans and specifications.
- Meet with project engineers to discuss construction specifications and improvements in accordance with the project schedule.
- Keep a daily log of the workplace.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and think on the go.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with project owners, proactively communicate deadlines, expectations, and critical issues with clients, and have a clear understanding of contractual obligations.
- Maintain a work schedule and make any necessary changes to ensure deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail and daily monitoring of the work in progress to ensure integrity and that the work is up to Aireko’s quality standards.
- Read and interpret construction plans and be familiar with building codes and standards.
- Maintain good working relationships with all project subcontractors.
- Ensure all project personnel and commercial contractors understand and implement job safety requirements, working with safety support staff as a resource.
- Weekly documents all changes and conditions to the Project Manager.
- Performs any other task, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or similar education.
- More than five (5) years of experience as Project Superintendent in the construction industry.
- More than (10) years of experience handling concrete.
Lizzette Díaz Cardona
Talent Acquisition Speciaist
INTERNATIONAL AIREKO CONSTRUCTION LLC
P.O. Box 2128
San Juan, PR 00922-2128
787.653.6300 ext. 269
*RUM acts as a facilitator in the dissemination of the advertisement for the benefit of our students and graduates, but is not responsible for the content or the hiring process. For more details, please contact the recruiting company directly.*