Mission of the Institution
To provide excellent service to Puerto Rico and to the world:
• Forming educated, cultured, capable, critical thinking citizens professionally prepared in the fields of agricultural sciences, engineering, arts, sciences, and business administration so they may contribute to the educational, cultural, social, technological and economic development.
• Performing creative work, research and service to meet society’s needs and to make available the results of these activities.
We provide our students with the skills and sensitivity needed to effectively resolve problems and to exemplify the values and attitudes that should prevail in a democratic society that treasures and respects diversity.
Assessment and Accreditation
- – Mission
- – Mission of the Institution
- – Program Objectives
- – Program Educational Objectives
- – Main
- – Student Outcomes
- – Program Constituents
- – Program Enrollment
- – Program Graduation Data
- – Assessment Table
- – Assessment, Data Gathering and Feedback Mechanisms
- – Assessment of Student Outcomes