Cobalto is growing fast in San Juan, Puerto Rico and needs the best local talent to help design and implement solutions using Digital Marketing, CRM Technology, AI and Advanced Analytics. Team Cobalto is a diverse mix of strategies, techies, analysts, creatives and client advocates who work together with one thing in mind: getting results for our clients.
- 3rd year student or higher
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must be pursuing a degree in the following areas: Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
Why should you Apply?
In Cobalto, you will be working in areas that have the highest demand in the job market. For example, three of Indeed’s top 10 best jobs of 2017 are specifically related to services that Cobalto provides, two were Salesforce-Specific (Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer) and the other is Data Scientist.
Steps to Apply:
- Fill out the online scholarship application and upload a recent transcript, resume and two letters of recommendation from professors of your selected major or work supervisor.
(If you do not have these documents, the online system will not allow you to submit your application)
- Provide short answers to the following questions, included in the online scholarship application:
- What are some career goals you have for yourself at the moment?
- What are you passionate about? How have you spent time developing this passion?
- If you could develop, invent or innovate anything to change Puerto Rico for the better, or improve the lives of puertorricans, what would it be and why?
- (OPTIONAL) Any other information you would like to share with us?
Application Deadline: December 13, 2019
Interviews: December 16 – 20, 2019
Winners Announcement: December 23,2019