The College of Engineering of the University of Puerto Rico Mayagüez Campus is pleased to announce the opening of the application process for the 2022 Boston Scientific Puerto Rico Scholarships. A total of Ten scholarships in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded to undergraduate students of Software Engineering, Computer Sciences and Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Chemical and Computer Engineering. Students should meet the following minimum requirements: full-time student, 3.3 GPA, pursue a degree beneficial to Boston Scientific, knowledge and interest in Boston Scientific.
Please refer to the Boston Scientific Scholarship Guidelines included, which indicates the criteria or eligibility requirements. Applications that do not meet these specific criteria will NOT be considered.
Application Process Closed for 2022
Boston Scientific Scholarship Guidelines Academic year 2022-2023
- Full-time student
- Minimum 3.3 GPA. (Freshman may used GPA and transcript from high school)
- Must be pursuing a degree that is beneficial to Boston Scientific
- Must demonstrate knowledge and interest in Boston Scientific and the Medical Devices industry
- A minimum of 1 noteworthy achievement/recognition (Dean’s List, etc)
Additional requirements by class:
- A minimum of 1 membership in a technical society or extra-curricular activity (ex. Society of Women Engineers, Fraternity/Sorority, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 STEM related internship OR non-technical work experience preferred, but not required.
- In substitution of internship or work experience, please provide evidence of community and volunteer experiences.
Juniors & Seniors:
- A minimum of 1 leadership role in a technical society or extra-curricular activity (ex. Society of Women Engineers, Fraternity/Sorority, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 technical internship related to field of study
Steps to complete Boston Scientific Scholarship:
1.Fill out the online scholarship application and upload a recent transcript and resume
2.If you do not have these documents, the online system will not allow you to submit your application.
If you require additional information, please send an email to: Mrs. Ellen Rios de Acarón, COOP Program Director at email@example.com