- Summer 2017 Course Offerings – All courses will be offered in the first Summer Session (July 8-29).
- Fall 2017 Course Offerings
- Fall 2017 Guide for English Majors and Graduate Students
- Courses category – Our blog has a category dedicated to information on our courses offerings, including flyers and promos.
This resource applies to all undergraduate students:
- General Education English Sequences
- Please consult this document carefully to avoid course validation problems later. It has been updated and expanded.
These resources are relevant to English majors:
- Fall 2017 Guide for English Majors and Graduate Students – This is will offer you many options. But what to take? Read on.
- Curriculum for bachelors in English (including teacher preparation program) – This is the guide that you need. Schedule a meeting to discuss options with your advisors.
- Professional and Recommended Electives – This is greatly expanded, and includes graduate courses as professional electives.
- 6000 Level Course Authorization Form – We encourage advanced undergraduate students to enroll in graduate courses. We recommend having completed 27 credits in English and have a 3.5 GPA in their English major, prior to enrollment. This can be waived by the professor teaching the course, if they feel the student is qualified. If you wish to take a graduate course contact the professor offering it and request authorization to enroll in the course.
- Course Offering Master Schedule – This document is essential for planning, because several required 4000 level courses will be offered every other year, instead of once per year. This means that Literature track students will have to do more careful planning, especially if graduating next year.
These resources are relevant to MAEE Graduate students:
- Fall 2017 Guide for English Majors and Graduate Students – This is will offer you several options outside of the traditional evening schedule. Graduate courses have been emphasized using bold text.
- Graduate Course Offerings or Graduate Handbook
- Course Offering Master Schedule – Useful for planning purposes, please consult periodically.
That’s it. Have a great registration process!