- Rank: Associate Professor
- Education: Ph.D. Penn State University 2006
- Research Areas: ESL Curriculum Development and Assessment, Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics, Formal and Informal use of English in Academic context, Socio-cultural Issues in ESL Education, Cultural Studies of Language Teaching and Learning
- Office: CH323D Ext.: 3064
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosita L. Rivera has a Ph. D. from Penn State University in Curriculum and Instruction with emphasis in language and literacy and applied linguistics. She joined the English Department in 2005 and regularly teaches ESL courses, as well as graduate and undergraduate courses in applied linguistics and ESL teaching and learning.