The New English Department Blog is available at https://www.uprm.edu/english/?q=blog, and every faculty member already has the access privileges to post. To post to the blog:
- log in to site (you will receive your username and password by e-mail).
- Go to the Blog (link to Blog in the left hand menu).
- Click on “create new blog entry.”
- Use the intuitive editor to create your entry (including photos, videos, and attachments up to 25 MB in size) and click save.
- You all have a user account:
- Then you can reset your password. You can modify your public profile, including office hours, research areas, personal websites, etc. You can add a picture to your public profile.
- The English Department staff will be updating basic information (such as office hours) every semester, but not as quickly as you may want. Feel free to update the information yourself.
- Your username is the same as your @upr.edu account. You have received a password by e-mail, and can also get a temporary password sent to your upr.edu e-mail.
This blog will remain as a record of our Department’s activities from its launch in September 2007 to November 2010.
Thank you all for contributing to this valuable resource, and I hope you support the new blog in our new website.