This is a friendly reminder to all MAEE students. As was announced by the Office of Graduate Studies last February, beginning the first semester of the 2010-2011 academic year, students who would like to switch from Option I to Option II or vice-versa need to request an internal transfer the semester BEFORE they plan the change to come into effect. This is established in Certificación 09-09:Normas que rigen los estudios graduados en el RUM (By-law 09-09) in sectionG.8.g on page 19


A detailed memo explaining the policy implementation was sent to MAEE faculty and graduate students on February 9, 2010. If you would like to receive it again, please write me at

Leave a Reply