- Rank: Associate Professor
- Education: Ph.D. Illinois State University 2009
- Research Areas: Auto/Biography studies, Diasporic Narratives, Women’s Literatures, Feminist Theory, Transamerican Studies, Postcolonial Theory, Pedagogy, and Visual Culture. Horror genre enthusiast.
- Office: OF-115 Ext.: 6114
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ricia Anne Chansky is an associate professor at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. She is the co-editor of the double-blind, peer-reviewed scholarly journal, a/b: Auto/Biography Studies, a Routledge literature journal (tandfonline.com/raut). She is currently editing two books, The Auto/Biography Studies Reader and Auto/Biography across the Americas, both under contract with Routledge. She is a member of the Executive Board of the International Auto/Biography Association (theiaba.org) and the Chair of the Steering Committee of the IABA – Chapter of the Americas (iaba-americas.org). She was recently named a Fulbright Specialist and has also been named a Distinguished Faculty Researcher at UPRM. Her ongoing Transamerican studies project has won recognition and funding as an Outstanding Research Project Design in the Humanities from the Zentrum für Interkulturelle Studien (Center for Intercultural Studies) at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, Germany.