PRTESOL is accepting submissions for the second volume of the PRTESOL Research Journal (PRTESOL RJ). This is a professional, refereed, electronic journal to disseminate information and research on the teaching of English to speakers of other languages. Both faculty and students are invited to submit their work.
PRTESOL is a nonprofit dedicated to:
- Promoting scholarship and professional development
- Providing opportunities for study and research
- Disseminating information on the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Improving instruction in ELL programs
- Coordinating information with local, stateside, and international organizations
- Promoting the recognition of English as an additional language
The deadline to submit work for volume 2 is May 30th, 2022. Email manuscripts to: email@example.com.
Please review the TESOL RJ guidelines: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/page/journal/19493533/homepage/forauthors.html