Request for change of plan within the same graduate program
In the 09-09 Certification: Rules governing the Graduate Studies of the Mayagüez University Campus of the Academic Senate, in its subsection G.8.g, the following is indicated:
“Plan changes within the same program are considered transfers between scheduled within the same department. They must follow the same procedure and be reflected in a new curriculum. ”
Under this clause of the 09-09 Certification of the Academic Senate, the Office of Graduate Studies together with the Office of the Registrar since Friday, October 8, 2010, agreed to establish the following procedures for any student interested in making a change plan within the same graduate program according to the change described below:
- CHANGE OF PLAN WITHOUT GRADE CHANGE
- The student will deliver to the Registrar’s Office the original of the Plan Change Request Within the same Graduate Program.
- CHANGE OF PLAN THAT CONVERSES A CHANGE OF GRADE
- The student will complete and submit the Request for Readmission and / or Internal Transfer from the Registrar’s Office.
- This procedure applies to students of the Faculty of Engineering whose change includes Plan I. Several scenarios are included to consider: