NEWS AND EVENTS
- La Gaceta Colegial Edición Digital
agosto 2018 a febrero 2019
- Feria de Estudios Graduados e Investigación
viernes, 25 de enero de 2019
- Conoce Nuestros Programas y Orientación para solicitar a escuela graduada.
martes, 27 de noviembre de 2018
- Fideicomiso Padilla y Asencio otorga Becas a estudiantes graduados de Ingeniera Civil y Agrimensura
jueves, 16 de agosto de 2018
- Actividad Estudiantes Graduados de Nuevo Ingreso
miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2018
- Estudiante doctoral gana prestigiosa beca de la Ford Foundation
- Apertura Exposición de arte: ARTE=Diversidad
martes, 13 de marzo de 2018
- Programa del RUM recibe dos premios
Primera Hora, abril 2017
- Estudiantes son seleccionados para las becas de la NSF
INDICEPR.COM, abril 2017
Our graduate students presented two posters titled: “Alcohol Consumption and Driving: Facts, Perception and Simulation” and “Evaluation of Safety Enhancements in School Zones with Familiar and Unfamiliar Drivers”. These posters were developed as part of the highway safety research conducted under the advice of professors Didier Valdes Díaz, Benjamin Colucci Ríos and Alberto M. Figueroa Medina in the University Transportation Center Safer-Sim.
TRAFFIC SAFETY SCHOLARS 2019
Civil Engineering and Surveying Department graduate students Maria Rojas, Enid Colon Torres, and Yindhira Taveras had been named 2019 Traffic Safety Scholars (TSS) and awarded $1,000 scholarships to attend the 37th annual Lifesavers National Conference on Highway Safety Priorities, March 31-April 2 in Louisville, Kentucky. They are pursuing graduate degrees in Civil and Transportation Engineering and are three of 50 U.S. and international students selected through a competitive application process. This is the fourth year of the Traffic Safety Scholars program, which provides college students the opportunity to attend the Lifesavers Conference, the largest gathering of traffic safety professionals in the U.S. The program’s goals are to showcase the diversity of opportunities in traffic safety and encourage students, regardless of discipline, to pursue a career in a dynamic field that draws from a variety disciplines from engineering, education and enforcement to communications, business, marketing, medicine, public health, political science, counseling, and more.