In order to apply to the Minor in Aerospace Engineering (MAE), the student:
- Must be an active engineering student, in good standing, at UPRM. Students in good standing are those in accord with the definition as stated by the UPRM undergraduate catalog at the time of application.
- Fill the application for the MAE, which will be available at the Office of the Registrar.
- According to Certification # 69 (2014-15), the applicant should apply to the minor as early as possible in his/her plan of study so the Minor can be completed within 150% of the time of the BS degree.
Academic admission requirements for the MAE will be according to the university policies. In addition:
- Language: All applicants are strongly encouraged to have a working knowledge of both English and Spanish.
- Application deadlines will be before October 1 for the Spring Semester, and March 1 for the Fall Semester enrollment.